Monday, May 11, 2015

Napier

The next three stops, my best friend and I walked around and saw the places. It was neat to go to another country and see how they live and see if they live like us, and they do. It's hard to find Wi-Fi, but we did and I emailed my family to keep them up-to-date, and let them know where we were and that we were okay, so that was good.

The next stop was Napier. The next day, there was a tender to take us to shore from the cruise ship and we didn't know if I'd be able to get on. I was able to get on the tender, so I made it to Napier.

The tender to get on land

The motorbike for 5 people

So we got a bus into town; it was a 10 minute ride. The first thing we saw was a motorbike that sat 5 people! It was really cool; I've never seen that before. After that, we walked around to see what they had and we found Wi-Fi, and we went to a store, and then there was nothing much to do, so we went back to the tender and got back on the ship.


No comments:

Post a Comment