Monday, May 14, 2012

Hi blog readers


I am here thinking about my next blog that I want to write but there is nothing coming to my mind. I don't know what to talk about next I always talk about what’s going on with me and my disability. My disability, it is a big part in my life and what I have achieved in my life at age 30. It has not stopped me from what I want with my life and nobody tells me ‘No’ I always show my family and friends.

I don't know what way I want to take this blog. But I know now that it is my choice, not anyone else’s.

People need to know that my life is my life and no one can tell me what I need to do. For example, don’t tell me to talk to people that I don’t know well. To get to know people I have to talk with them but I am wary of who I talk to and am friends with. Something happened to me couple of years ago and now I am careful of people. I don't understand friends sometime! If people want to be my friend that will be awesome. But don't feel like my disability gets in the way to talk to me. You need to get to know me and understand the way I talk and if you hang around me you’ll get there! And also if you still have a hard time understanding me I will try to put in another way for you.

I learned something about friends; it’s not a good friendship if they want to tell you what to do. And if they make you doubt yourself, they are not friends that you need in your life. I know because it happened to me and I realized he wasn’t a good friend to me. After 10 years of friendship I decided to end it. It was hard at first but now I know I made the right choice to end the friendship.

If you have a good friend, it doesn’t matter if they have a disability or not, be their friend. And if they want your opinion, you can give it but it is your friend’s choice, not yours. Be there for whenever they need a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment