Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Portfolio


I'm looking at my life as 30 years with having a disability. I've accomplished a lot in my life but sometimes I wonder where I would be if I was normal young lady. I know in my heart that I am a normal girl but when I meet people they only see a girl who have a disability. And know what? That kind of hurts my feelings. Maybe if they can't see beyond my disability to see what I can do. Sometime they talk about me to family and friends as if I can't understand them, it makes me mad. But I can't change anything about my disability. I always think about where I would be if I didn't have a disability. I am happy and proud of my life so far but I want do more with my life. 

I am a Junior Web Developer at Westsphere Systems I've been there for over a year and in July of 2011 I started being a Freelance Web Designer. I've created a couple websites for people. In school I had to create a web portfolio for my last assignment and put all my assignments for school in that web portfolio. So now I've created a new web portfolio of what I have accomplished since graduation. I will see if I get more work for web design because I enjoy what I am doing in my life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment