Monday, February 13, 2012

AISH


Hey did you hear about AISH? AISH is a low monthly income for people who have a disability. It stands for Assured Income for the Severely Handicapped. Right now we can make up to 400 per month by working, any more and they'll start to take money off our AISH amount. On April 1st of this year we can make up to another 400 so that means we can receive 800 per month for work. I am happy for that opportunity to earn another 400. I am working and I am making 200 every two weeks so I am getting 400 per month. This is a big step forward in the right direction for those of us who have a disability and want to get off AISH. For right now I can live with making 800 per month and then I will see what's in my future and make up my mind if and when I want to get off of AISH. 

No comments:

Post a Comment