Monday, June 10, 2024

How do you know right from wrong?

How do you know if you are talking to an impostor on line? You don’t.
Maybe I don’t like to talk to people on line. It’s scary.
Sometimes you receive a friend request from someone you don’t know. You check and find out they are already friends with some of your Facebook friends, so you accept. You have some friendly chats, and after a while the sob stories begin. They want you to feel their pain and they want to you to say: Oh I feel so sorry for you, how can I help you? And then of course they want you to send them money. And that’s where I say: Fuck off! get out of my life! And then they come back with: you don’t care for me and if you would care, you would help me! And I will say that in a couple of months I have gotten to know them that they are sitting somewhere in Timbuktu and are lying shit.
It is even more of a trap for people with disabilities.
For example, say that I was talking to a guy on online and he started talking about how he is so lucky to meet me. I tell him that I have a disability and I when I talk, it sounds like I’m fucking drunk. He thinks that is a sign that I am stupid, so he thinks it will be easy to take advantage of me and scam me out of some cash. Come on, who is the stupid one here?!

No comments:

Post a Comment