Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Finding your legs



I went online today to see if there were anyone else who had cerebral palsy and wanted to walk on their own, like me. I found this video about this young guy who has cerebral palsy who walks with crutches, but he wants to walk without his crutches. This video is very awesome. He has a fight inside of him that tells him that anything can happen if you put your mind to it. 

it's amazing to watch how he trains. It's clear to see that he works very hard and is very determined to reach his goal. Seeing him pushes me to want to do more with my body and discover what my limitations truly are. Finding him as well as others with CP who have a goal of walking makes me feel part of a larger community. It serves as a reminder that I am not alone in my struggle and that my goal really is achievable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment