Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter


I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter with your family. I had a wonderful time with my sister and her family and my mom. In Airdrie the city held an Easter egg hunt for everybody so we went to that. They had it for all ages, from babies to teenagers. They split it into 4 hunts so kids were all about the same age. They had a lot of stuff going on like face painting and a pancake breakfast. It was so much fun and I got to see people from school and that was great. It was so nice to see people that I went to school with, catching up on who’s married and has a family and how much their kids have grown. My sister made Easter dinner and it was a wonderful supper. This was my best Easter that I spent with my mom and my sister and her family.

No comments:

Post a Comment