Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Work work work


Well I am writing a book on my life about living with C.P. I started writing my life story over 11 years ago. I love my life! I have achieved a lot. I went back to school and got a diploma in Web Design and now I am working at a company. It was E-Debit Global Corp and then the name changed to Westsphere Systems Inc. I am a Junior Web Developer. I am helping two guys with making a better website for the company.

I am also a freelance Web Designer; I did websites for my twin sister, my brother-in-law, and a lady. But I am still working on my brother-in-law’s website, it’s not finished yet. After, I will have another website for a lady who I’ve known for a long time. When I was a kid I went to school with her son and she also worked in the school.

So my freelance work is picking up one day at a time. I know it will take me time to get more clients. I am planning on making my web design work into a business and my business name is Spinning Wheels Web Design. I am redoing my web portfolio and am putting up the work that I did in school. It also has the two websites that I’ve done. I fixed up my resume. I took out what I did in the past and added in what I do now. I don't like to change my resume; it’s no fun! haha But I think it’s a good idea for me to update my resume and have it on hand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment