Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My Life

Okay I know what I want out of my life. I am ready to go ahead in my life, I can't sit around and wait for something to come to me any more. I want more out of my life, I know I have to go after what I want. Maybe I was a little scared to publish my book because I think it's not very good. It's only my whole life story written down on paper. But it is time to go ahead and see if I can publish my book and see what happens. I let things slide or I will let them go and that's my fault, no one else's. It is my life. So now I am taking charge of my life, this it what I want now. I am going to see if I can publish my book and if can't get it published I will find another way. I would love to go around to school, talking to kids about having a disability like mine Cerebral Palsy. I will start working on my magazine Wheels About again and get it up and running. I love working at E-Debit Global and I will stay there for now, I am there for three days a week. So on Monday and Wednesday I am working on my book and then on Wheels About. I already emailed some publishers to set up a meeting to talk about which way I should go with my book. I have a meeting with a publisher next Wednesday about if she can help to publish my book or can put me on the right track to publish it. If not I will keep on emailing publishers to find someone who wants to publish my book. But I know now I want to publish it, it's not about the money. It's all about getting my story out there. I always go after what I want from my life and nothing will stop me going after what I want. I want this for myself to show people that I want something more for my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment