Monday, June 13, 2011

Elevators

Two weeks ago, Adria and I started to go downtown to the YMCA Eau Claire. It's a change and I am getting used to it. I moved from the NW into the SW and the downtown YMCA is closer to me than the Crowfoot YMCA. In the future I hope to go to Westside Recreation Center but I had to apply for the fee assistance program. I already have it at the YMCA so it makes sense to keep going until I'm approved for Westside. So we're downtown for now!

No more Y-Bo for me and that 's a little sucky. I liked Y-Bo and it was fun. Last Wednesday and today I couldn't work out because the elevator was broken. Today we asked about it and they explained that it was fixed but three hours later it broke again. And hadn't been very reliable over the past few days. In my opinion, there should be an YMCA with everything on one floor. It would be so much easier and more convenient for people in wheelchairs who want to work out! Or people using walkers or moms with strollers. Why don't they have one like that? Does anyone know of one? Because not being able to work out when I want to? It sucks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment