Sunday, September 26, 2021

My Goal for Next Year

Well I got back in the water after a year and a half of covid. My first week back swimming I take it easy, I feel like every Monday and Wednesday when I go swimming I will do couple more laps then I did before. I really want to get to 42 laps in 2 hours and 30 minutes. That is my goal because I really want to do that swim next summer.  Every Tuesday and every other Thursday I am going to the gym to work with my personal trainer. I started going to her in February because I got a crazy idea that I want to do an obstacle course!


I watch American ninja warrior! In the last week their finalist was a fellow with cerebral palsy. When he was growing up he had to wear braces on his legs. I know how that feels because I had to wear braces like that… and I didn’t like them. My sisters didn’t need them so I also wanted no part of it. Now I wish I had worn them because I wonder where I would be now if I wore them. Would I still need physical therapy? 


I’m really active because after I do this swim, my next goal is to make an obstacle course for people with disabilities 

No comments:

Post a Comment