Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Find Your Voice

Hi everybody,

You know that I'm a really open person and I like to advocate for others and help them to improve their lives. I have an idea and I'm really curious what do you think about it. I keep thinking for a couple of weeks what is the best way to help somebody who has a disability and can't express its own ideas very easy. It's hard sometimes to keep repeating yourself, because the other person that you are talking to can't understand you right away. Furthermore, if you have to do this all day long, every day, for the rest of your life, doesn't matter if you are tired or sad, this is even worse. 

So I think that it will be nice if I will create an app about that. The app name is "Find Your Voice". I choose this name because an app like that will help people to open up a conversation without stragelling to express their thoughts. The app will have lots off folders with words, sentences and images. The words categories that I'm thinking to include are: colours, greetings, cloths, food, drinks, music, movies, places, family and friends, transportation, common sentences,  questions and answers,  books, going out, etc.

In the same time, I saw that are some apps already out there about the same subject. I didn't try them, so I don't know how good they are. 
It will be really nice if you, guys, will share your thoughts and help me to decide what to do. Thank you in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment