Thursday, March 26, 2015

New Zealand!

Well, that time is coming fast: going on another holiday with my best friend! We are leaving on April 1st from Vancouver and then flying from Vancouver over to New Zealand. We are staying in New Zealand for 2 days, and we get on the cruise ship on the 5th. But before we get on the cruise, I am going to jump off the SkyTower in New Zealand. I am going with my roommate/best friend. I hope we both make it out alive!


My family and friends think that I am crazy for bungee-jumping off the SkyTower, but I want to show people that I can do anything that I put my mind to. I think it'll be fun! I hope I can do it. That's why I'm working out a lot and doing the treadmill. So I am doing this in New Zealand with my best friend because I am making her do it with me. I don't know what she'll do to me after, but I don't care.

Anyway, we get on the cruise on the 5th and then on the 6th, we are in Tauranga and we are going kayaking! I am doing other activities too, and then I will blog about what I did, where, and how I get around. It'll be a good time to go and see other cultures.

This is where we're going: Auckland, Tauranga, Napier, Wellington, Picton, Akaroa, Port Chalmers, and the Fiordland National Park in New Zealand; Hobart, Melbourne, and Sydney in Australia; Noumea and Easo in New Caledonia; Port Vila in Vanuatu; Suva in Fiji Islands; Pago Pago in American Samoa; Nawiliwili Kauai and Honolulu in Hawaii; and finally, Vancouver, Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment