Monday, March 21, 2011

Hawaii

Hi everybody! Sorry that it's bee a while. I got back from Hawaii and week ago and I honestly can say that I loved it! I fell in love, it was wonderful not to have to wear coats or pants or shoes or socks! It was nice go around and see cultures around the island and how they live. I spent a lot of my time hanging around the pool and beach. It was divine! I went out on a fishing boat to watch my friend scuba dive, it was the morning that I had to wake up at 6am. On my holiday! How fun is that? Tell me if there's anyone who wakes up early on their holiday.

We went on a dinner cruise one night to watch the sunset and saw five whales. We also drove half an hour to a different town for another whale watching trip. I enjoyed this one more because we were on a banana boat and you could sit down and still see everything around you. The dinner cruise boat was a fishing boat and you could only see a little bit. We went back into the same town where we had our great whale watching trip to shop for souvenirs. I picked up things for my nieces, nephews, and myself.

I'm thinking of going back to Hawaii again in a couple of years. On my next trip I want to try zip lining and swimming with the dolphins. And stay for three weeks instead of two! Well, that's all. I'll be posting another entry in two weeks, maybe on my fitness class.    

No comments:

Post a Comment